There are times in anyone’s life when something just seems to be missing. When we aren’t sure we are on the right track anymore and feel we should stop and take a minute to think. The next motivational quotes are an answer to any doubts, fears, or insecurities you might have; and, hopefully, an inspiration to keep on searching and to follow your path:
1. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
2. Whenever you see a successful person you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.
3. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.
4. Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value.
5. Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
6. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it.
7. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
8. If you don’t value your time, neither will others. Stop giving away your time and talents- start charging for it.
9. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
10. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
(John D. Rockefeller)
11. There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.
12. Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
(Dr. APJ Kalam)
13. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absense of fear.
14. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
15. The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning; to create a product or service to make the world a better place.
16. The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.
17. Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.