Are you someone that is required to come up with projects often? A student, or a businessperson perhaps?
Maybe you are not required to create projects but are someone that has wanted to start up a project on their own.
Either way, this book is one that you absolutely need to read! In this book, we talk about project design, and the method in which you can successfully design a project. If your project design is substandard, then of course the outcome won’t be good! That’s why this book is a must-read.
What you’ll learn in this book:
– A basic outline as to how you should design a project
– How to come up with goals
– How to plan and design your research
– How to select team members and decide roles
– How to design the stages of the project
– The part that communication plays in project designing
– How to design a schedule
And so much more! Read on to change your life for the better!