Sometimes everyone needs a little help. If you want to help yourself, though, there are tons of wonderful books out there. This list sums up eight best self-help books.
1. Seven Values of Highly Effective People: How to Achieve Greatness by Incorporating Authentic Values is a great book on how to become a strong character. At just under 40 pages, this book is a relatively quick read that will help you learn how to become the person you want to be, the sort of person who achieves goals and forms meaningful relationships.
2. Money Maker: Seven Steps to Financial Freedom is a great book for improving your relationship to money. It will help you understand how your thoughts, actions, and feelings contribute to your financial status and what exactly you can do to monitor and control the things that impact your financial status. You can learn about the good habits, financial tools, accounts, and savings plans that will help build up your financial status.
3. Addicted to Smartphone: How to Break Nine Bad Smartphone Habits deals with the very modern problem of smartphone addiction. Although smartphones are excellent for helping to improve your productivity and connectivity, they can also be a huge distraction. This book teaches you how to make sure that they aren’t.
4. The Power of Being Focused is about the author’s own personal journey to self-discipline. It deals with how to find the things that distract you and learning how to cut them – or as many of them as possible – out of your life. By learning about the things that Akdeniz did to focus himself, you can learn about possible methods to focus yourself as well.
5. Get Ready: How to Prepare for Life Challenges focuses on helping you learn the tools that you need to deal with two of the professional challenges everyone faces – meetings and exams. Both can be immense sources of stress, but if you learn how to deal with them properly, you can make both of them both into springboards for success.
6. Money Habits: Small Life Changes That Can Make You Rich deals with other money tips and tricks to help you improve your financial situation. The book is a short and easy-to-follow guide to help you learn to make your money work for you instead of working for your money.
7. Kill Time Wasters: Regain the Control Over Your Life by Eliminating All Irrelevant Things is another book designed to help you focus. In this day and age, it is easy to get distracted and to get pulled in a million different directions. This book will help you stop doing that.
8. Organize Your Brain: Stress Less, Do More deals with stress management techniques as well as organization. Not everyone is naturally organized but, as Akdeniz explains, organization is a skill that you can learn, as long as you have the right teacher.