But what is exactly is ‘Agile Project Management’? And what is an ‘Agile team’? What makes an ‘Agile Project Manager’ different from a ‘traditional’ project manager? These are just some of the questions we’ll be answering within this book. We also want you to:
– Understand the variables and factors that have an impact on the overall implication and sustainability of your movement towards an Agile Project Management style
– Identify the main differences between management and leadership styles and behaviours and why going Agile could change your business for the better
– Recognise that Agile principles can be applied to any size business within any industry
– Learn how to move towards adopting an Agile Project Management style
– How to harness the power of Agile to save costs for small businesses
By the time you’ve finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of the Agile principles, the kinds of businesses that benefit from Agile Project Management, and how to successfully manage your business using the key Agile principles.